The Best Place To Buy Or Sell Toilet Blocks, Mobile Offices, Portable Cabins
Writing your advert
To make your advert as effective as possible we need as much information as possible to help you sell your items. Try to include the following information:
- Title of advert - Try to describe your cabin including the size and make.
- Description of item - This should include as much information as you have. This would include the size of the building the location and number of doors. The condition including if it's well decorated and dry. If the building has insulation to current building standards. If neccesary you can incude PDF's of plans and certificates.
- Price - this is the price you would like to charge for the building.
- VAT - If you are VAT registered you can either choose to include VAT within the price or add it to the advertised price. If you are not VAT registered you should choose VAT free (i.e you don't charge VAT).
- Location - Give us the postcode so we can include it to localise searches. Unless specified we will use your address from payment or company location.
- Delivery notes - Information on if you can assist with delivery and any cost involved.
- Contact details - Provide a phone number and / or email address. (If you don't supply us with this information we will use the email address you have contacted us with and any phone number we have for you).
To get the best interest, it is advised that you include the best photos you can get of your building. A customer will base 90% of their purchasing decision on the first photograph they see.
It could be worth getting a professional to take some photographs. Taking time photographing can make the diference between getting the best price for your building or not.
- Use as wide an angle lens as possible to make the inside of the building look as spacious as possible inside.
- If you can take the photo with natural light this will be better.
- Pick a sunny day to take the photo of the outside of the building. If possible at least two of your photos should include the front and a side of the building as this helps give scale to your photos.
- Make the inside as presentable as possible (remove any rubish, broken furniture).
You can have one or as many photos as you feel necessary to sell your advert (within reason). If something comes with a certificate of authenticity or provenance please scan this so we can include it.
If you are sending us a lot of photos it may be worth resizing them. We normally suggest at least 640 x 480 and no bigger than 1200 x 900. Click here for information on how to resize your images
Tips and things to avoid:
- Try to make the building fill the whole photograph and avoid rubbish or derilict buildings in the background.
- Avoid camera shake - Take your photographs with a tripod, or alternatively rest your camera on a solid object like a chair.
- Only use flash as fill in - it will not flatter the inside of your building if there is no natural light.